Executive Search Services
When companies need to hire for critical senior-level appointments, the stakes are high. The basic salaries on offer for these roles are normally in excess of $140,000. Employers need a candidate who meets all requirements in terms of experience, fit for the position and organization and will commit to the company for a significant period of time. Finding the right person is absolutely key as he or she will be integral to overall organizational success. The selection process therefore has to be extremely rigorous.
These searches are not easy. There is normally only a limited candidate pool to choose from because these professionals are often treated very well by their existing employers and rarely put themselves on the market.
Our retained search services take between 150-200 effort-hours compared to 20-30 hours for a standard contingency recruitment process. This time allows our recruiter/s to cover a larger proportion of the entire marketplace and consider a substantial number of qualified candidates. We need a client’s committed support to justify this kind of effort.
What happens in the 150-200 hours?
- Get to know you as a business and exactly what you are looking for
- Tailored recruitment plan dependent on your requirements and timeframe, consisting of multiple approach sourcing, pre-selection and assessment.
- Confidential networking, research and market analysis
- Global database search
- Thorough vetting by structured interview (We typically interview between 15 and 20 candidates before short listing four or five)
- Shortlist is submitted with full details of each applicant’s relevant experience, their strengths and – if any – weaknesses. Critically, we will also outline exactly what each individual is looking for from the position, preventing potential for any mismatches of expectation
- Negotiations – our knowledge in market compensation and benefits aid in the discussion and structure of a competitive and equitable package
- References – extensive and formal reference checks are undertaken to confirm candidate career achievements and viability
- Follow up – we maintain an ongoing dialogue with both the candidate and the client to ensure a smooth integration into the organization and, at the same time, assure the achievement of performance goals.